Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 18th February 2009 7:01am for Chapter 12 — One Female

Good chapter, bit of a bummer at the end.

gunny

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks (it really was!)

Lady A

beauty01021 posted a comment on Saturday 9th February 2008 2:29pm for Chapter 12 — One Female

yeah great chapter.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thank you.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2008 3:08am for Chapter 12 — One Female

Lovely one, oh Cliffymeister!
Wet, naked Harry + Bella = WooT!!

Lady Alchymia replied:

LoL, I don't think Harry will be up to doing anything too WooT-worthy.

Cheers,

Lady A

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 2nd February 2008 1:10am for Chapter 12 — One Female

That was a really interesting time for Harry, Hermione and Remus. I'm glad they talked about Harry's dreams but they didn't help him much. Of course Remus will try to keep Harry safe no matter what but he can be a little overbearing. Poor Madeye had a rough time with all those teenagers but he survived. Poor Elizabeth. She has had a really bad time. I Think Remus is remembering her splinching herself. It must be something she has done in the past. Thanks so much for writing. I look forward to the next chapter. pms

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks kindly.   I think Harry would agree with you about getting a wee bit more help with his dream!   And I'm glad you're feeling for Mad-Eye!   Poor old sot.   Good thinking about Remus ...

Cheers!

Lady A

 

applesollie posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 9:02pm for Chapter 12 — One Female

On one hand I'm glad to see an update. But know what may happen next chapter I is a little scared Lady.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Scared is good :).

Cheers!

Lady A

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 8:25pm for Chapter 12 — One Female

You know...I hated this cliffhanger just as much the first time around!

It is nice to see you updating of often so I guess I can make do until the next Chapter. :)

Lady Alchymia replied:

LOL

Cheers!

Lady A

Aelita posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 3:57pm for Chapter 12 — One Female

Please update this soon! This was so good and I know you just updated but I loved the cliff hanger at the end and I can't wait to find out what happens! Thank you so much for a great story!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Many thanks, Aelita :).   I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Lady A

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 10:03am for Chapter 12 — One Female

Great to see this next part, Elizabeth and Evil are two of the funnest OC's in the HP universe that I've read before, and makes me wish that somebody like that had been there for Remus in canon(not to say I don't like Tonks, it just never gelled for me with those two). Can't wait to see more of Black Island, one of the more fascinating places created as well, and Mirabella, she's about as sweet as a female as Harry could find, too bad she's an artificial life. Still, that last moment there, with Harry and he seeing those eyes, just spooky.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Gosh, thanks for those compliments :).   I liked Tonks in OOTP, but I have to admit that I wasn't so keen on her relationship with  Harry in  HBP.   I'm trying to recall, did we actually see her in DH?   Maybe the Seven Potters' chapter?   In any case, she and Lupin produced a really cute baby, so I have to love them both  for that :).

You'll definitely be seeing a lot more of Black Island during the rest of summer, thanks!   And more of Mirabella, too.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :).

Lady A

Madelasha posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 10:02am for Chapter 12 — One Female

Hi! Great Chapter!! I love Elizabeth! She's such a good character. I'm glad that we get to see more of her now than we did on V1.
I also like the way Remus and Harry get along, they seem comfortable and at ease. Well done!
Update soon? :D

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hello,

Thanks kindly!   I'm delighted you like Elizabeth.   I really loved Lupin and Harry in Prisoner of Azkaban; I guess Lupin was the first adult Harry could go to for help about the smaller things in life (which in Harry's case, of course, is defeating dark memories with a good deal of chocolate), and I loved him for that.   It would have been nice to see them develop a closer relationship in canon, but I guess that makes a bit of room for wee stories like mine.

Cheers!

Lady A

PadyandMoony posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 8:49am for Chapter 12 — One Female

Great chapter. Moving Harry's and Remus conversation about Voldemort here instead of in the roof was a good idea. I missed Elizabeth doing that whole feather thing with Petunia but I guess it flows better this way. I hope you still have Remus wanting to give the Dursleys a piece of his mind.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hi there,

Thank you very much indeed.   I'm so impressed you know so much about what's moved or been cut!   The feather of conscience was satisfying to write, thank you. As you know a whole bunch of threads concerning Elizabeth were cut, including a some flashbacks, too.

Cheers,

Lady A