Content Harry Potter

Reviews

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Monday 25th October 2010 1:57pm for Chapter 18 — The Wheel of Anxiety

I always feel so sorry for Ginny when she sees him with someone else. Men!!! :D

I'm re-reading this whilst waiting for a long awaited update *hintnudge*

Hugzzzz. C

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 18th February 2009 12:15pm for Chapter 18 — The Wheel of Anxiety

Good chapter.

gunny

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks very much.

Lady A

animehime posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 1:35am for Chapter 18 — The Wheel of Anxiety

I'm really enjoying this. :) I especially love Frank the Snake! XD He's adorable. I want my own Frank. lol I'm not overly fond of Cho though. >_< But then, I didn't even really like her all that much in the books. So, nothing new there. ;) I quite enjoy the Harry and Susan interactions though.

Looking forward to when you get a chance to update!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts.   Frank is great fun to write; he has no shame and is such a great busy body when the mood takes him.   The next chapter should be up very soon, and we'll see some more of Frank--and Susan, too!--in a few chapters.

Many thanks!

Lady A

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 18th April 2008 3:59pm for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

WOW! Great so far, can't wait for more!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thank you very much!!

Lady A

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 18th April 2008 7:46am for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

OK, that was strange. Harry has very limitted ability to affect Cho's dreams as compared to the dreams of the crazy people.

But when is he going to go back to Frank and help him? And can his gift actually do anything for him?

And what happened between Liz and Remus?

Quibbling minds want to know!

Thanks for the update!

Tom A.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hi Tom,

Yes, very strange.   Harry is finding that possession is quite different between healthy minds and those of the mentally ill.   If I could put it this way: rational, ordered thoughts create a natural barrier, and will naturally reject 'foreign' thoughts (just like the body of a transplant patient might reject a new, perfectly  good  organ), whereas a confused or injured or emotionally-fraught mind is more vulnerable.   There'll be more on this in the next chapter when Harry receives some help with Occlumency.

When is he going to go back to Frank?   Excellent question!   All will become clear in a few chapters.   Can Harry's gift help Frank?   An even better question; you'll have to decide that for yourself -- it might actually turn out to be the other way around.

What happened between Lizzie and Remus?   *smiles*   I can't say too much, but the very next chapter is titled 'Elizabeth', so you can expect to get some more clues.

I love quibbling minds LoL.

Thanks, Tom!

Lady A

Infin1x posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 1:32pm for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

Well that was uncomfortable and rather creepy. Having a conversation with the mind healer patients who can't usually communicate is one thing; putting that much effort into forcing your girlfriend to have dream sex with you...

One upside is we now know why Harry is such a moody bastard.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Very creepy *nods*.   I'm glad things are becoming clearer.

Lady A

beauty01021 posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 12:30pm for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks very much.

Lady A

fountaam posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 9:31am for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

LOL - hilarious changes!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks very much!!   I was hoping the humour would come through :).

Lady A

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 9:18am for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

Sweet chapter here, and really enjoyed the moment with Harry and Cho. Going to be fun to see Harry off on his jaunts again, and can't wait to see how things go with Snape and he again.

Lady Alchymia replied:

I'm delighted you're enjoying the re-write!

Thank you kindly!

Lady Alchymia

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 8:58am for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

Harry can be such a clueless nubbins!
The scene with Cho was wonderful - so very teen. You write Harry so well, as even the Chosen One is still a hormonally charged 16yo guy.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Harry really can be clueless LoL, very true!

I'm pleased you bought into the 'teen-ness' of the scene with Cho and Harry. Thank you for your compliments!   It can be easy to focus on only plot and forget to give priority to the protagonist's POV (which in Harry's case is highly reactive to whatever is the latest thing going on in his immediate situation).

Many thanks,

Lady A

PadyandMoony posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 8:38am for Chapter 18 &mdash; The Wheel of Anxiety

That new scene with Harry and Cho was very funny. Good work.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks very much! I'm glad you liked it.

Cheers,

Lady A