Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 19th February 2009 6:38am for Chapter 21 — The Fury

Good chapter.


gunny

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks!

Lady A

beauty01021 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 12:23pm for Chapter 21 — The Fury

yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update agian and soon.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thank you.

Layne Rich posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 6:58am for Chapter 21 — The Fury

Excellent! I thoroughly enjoy your writing!! Thanks

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thank you very much for your compliments, Layne!

Lady Alchymia

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 2:45am for Chapter 21 — The Fury

A very good part, liked the changes with Kreacher, and the scene with Neville and his father was bitersweet, but at least you gave Nev hope, something that JKR seemed bound and determined not to have happen, (wonder if she was angry at the reaction to Neville, and took it out on him in her writing?), and will be curious to see if there's a little different part when Harry confronts Snape at the hearing this time.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Cheers, Wonderbee!

I'm pleased you liked the changes.   The Longbottoms after the bath was never in serious jeapardy of being cut.   I, too, would have loved to see more of the family in canon.   I don't think there is too much different in the hearing (shorter, but not particularly different).

Thank you,

Lady A

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 4:37pm for Chapter 21 — The Fury

Brilliant!
The scene with Kreacher and Maegara was so good, I felt Harry's horror and the Elf's despair, and the last part with Nev and his parents had me all misty eyed.
Excellent writing.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thank you, that's most gratifying to hear!

Lady A

fountaam posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 4:17pm for Chapter 21 — The Fury

I like the Kreacher change, and I wonder if you are adding more myth to the story, in the future.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hi there,

I'm really pleased you liked the changes with Kreacher.   This chapter was very difficult to write (technically) as it required messing with the timeline of everything going on in the hospital.   There will be more on mythology coming out in the overall story.

Kindly,

Lady Alchymia

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 3:07pm for Chapter 21 — The Fury

For some strange reason it was very hard to finish reading this chapter. Something got into my eye causing it to water, just like the first time around!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Very strange that  *smiles*

Thank you,

Lady Alchymia

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 11:31am for Chapter 21 — The Fury

Yay! I was afraid, several chapters ago, that Frank had died when he rejected Harry. This chapter gives me hope (which is something that JKR never did.)

Thank you for a great story and I'm looking forward to more.

Tom A.

Lady Alchymia replied:

Hi there, Tom :).

I know you were patiently hanging out to know what happened to Frank, so I'm delighted the Longbottoms' thread gave you hope for Neville and his family.

Many thanks!

Lady Alchymia

PadyandMoony posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 8:48am for Chapter 21 — The Fury

Great chapter. I really liked the changes you made with Kreacher. I'm interested to see how that will affect the rest of the story now that he didn't die. Good work!

Lady Alchymia replied:

Thanks very much for your kind words.   Kreacher has pretty much done what he needed to do during Summer, and that is something  I didn't deliver on very well in the first draft, which was to drive home the seductive allure of righteous fury, and where it can lead.   Ironically, him not dying turned out to be more useful  in servicing that plotline.

Many thanks for your feedback!

Lady A